Welcome to Oxted Cycling Club!
You’ll get much more out of cycling with a club…
- You’ll get fitter, faster.
- You’ll get good advice and helpful tips.
- It’s much more enjoyable riding with friends.
- We cater for all ages, levels, shapes and sizes!
- You’ll see beautiful scenery and learn lovely routes.
- It’s safer. Car drivers treat groups with more caution.
- If you just want to ride occasionally, you’re very welcome.
- If you want to go further, faster, you’ll find like minded friends.
- If you want to race, time trial or train for Triathlons – you’re in the right place.
- Just £37 a year. Compare that to a gym membership…for a fraction of the enjoyment. £58 for couples and families, kids go free. Under 18’s need a parental consent form to ride. See ‘Calendar’ for meet times.
We welcome all levels, novices to racers. During lockdown we’re restricted to riding in pairs only but that’s working well. Get in touch and we’ll find you a riding partner weekdays or weekends. Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or phone/text 07970 507 657. Please read our safety page oxtedcc.org/safety.
We only have ONE club rule! Read our SAFETY RULES
Please email FIRST: Russell Hicks, Chairman: email@example.com Or phone/text: 07970 507 657
You don’t have to join until you’re sure and have ridden a couple of times with us, when you’re ready, here’s the membership form: Membership form 2020