Welcome to Oxted Cycling Club!
You’ll get much more out of cycling with a club…
- You’ll get fitter, faster.
- You’ll get good advice and helpful tips.
- It’s much more enjoyable riding with friends.
- We cater for all ages, levels, shapes and sizes!
- You’ll see beautiful scenery and learn lovely routes.
- It’s safer. Car drivers treat groups with more caution.
- If you just want to ride occasionally, you’re very welcome.
- If you want to go further, faster, you’ll find like minded friends.
- If you want to race, time trial or train for Triathlons – you’re in the right place.
- Just £37 a year. Compare that to a gym membership…for a fraction of the enjoyment. £58 for couples and families, kids go free. Under 18’s need a parental consent form to ride.
We meet at 8.30am Saturday and Sunday at Caffe Nero, 139 Station Road East, Oxted, RH8 0QE. We also run midweek rides, drop us a line for details. Let us know beforehand that you are coming: firstname.lastname@example.org – 07970 507 657
We only have ONE club rule! Read our SAFETY RULES
Please email FIRST: Russell Hicks, Chairman: email@example.com Or phone/text: 07970 507 657
You don’t have to join until you’re sure and have ridden a couple of times with us, when you’re ready, here’s the membership form: Membership form 2019