WOMEN V CANCER NIGHT RIDE 30TH MAY 2015

Home Forums Club announcements WOMEN V CANCER NIGHT RIDE 30TH MAY 2015

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Glynis Doyle
      Participant

I am helping out at the Women V Cancer Night Ride this year and wondered if anyone else fancied helping?  Some friends helped last year and said it was really enjoyable.

If you are interested email Chrissy direct at  chrissy@actionforcharity.co.uk     It is being held on Saturday 30<sup>th</sup> May.

If you are interested in being a Ride Angel at our event again this year. If you could fill out the details below, and if you know anyone else who is interested if you could pass on their email address to me that would be excellent. If you can please fill out the following information and send it back to us as soon as possible that would be great. Name:

Mobile:

Email:

Home address:

Date of birth:

How often do you ride your bike:

What environment do you usually ride your bike:

Can you fix a puncture:

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you, Chrissy

Chrissy Sutton Operations Assistant Action for Charity

Newcourt House New Street, Lymington Hampshire SO41 9BQ Telephone: 01590 677854
      <table>
      <tbody>
      <tr>
      <td></td>
      <td>Women V Cancer Ride the Night 2015
      <table width=”100%”>
      <tbody>
      <tr>
      <td>http://www.actionforcharity.co.uk</td>
      </tr>
      </tbody>
      </table>
      Women V Cancer Ride the Night 2015</td>
      </tr>
      </tbody>
      </table>

Paul Hobbs
      Participant

I offered my ‘Ride Angel’ services to Chrissy, but was rejected on the grounds of gender. This is an event for ladies only, so if you’re hoping to join this ride as a gent you can forget it. However, I was informed that men can still take part in a support capacity (making coffee and attaching signs to lamp posts and the like) – but no cycling.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.