Surrey League – Handicap series

Home Forums Race Reports Surrey League – Handicap series

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Chris B
      Participant

Racers,

The handicap series for 2015 is starting on the 30th of April. The first race is starting at Kitsmead Lane, West Surrey, so may be a bit far to get to but the following is at The Fox Revived (Norwood Hill, Horley, Surrey RH6 0ET).

Racing starts at 7:15 but entrants are advised to get there at least 30 mins earlier to ensure a place. Races continue every Thursday for the next few months and are a good opportunity to hone racing skills and wake the lungs up from Winter.

Let me know if you’re keen…

Chris.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Chris B.
      David Tyler
      Keymaster

Thanks Chris

This is just for Elite/1/2/3 right? No cat 4s.

There website is crap. I don’t know how they make them so bad but I noticed they have a vets (old F•••kers) racing at Dunsfold. Looks like there are different age groups. Do you know a contact at SL I can ask questions to? Might be a few others who would like to get involved.

David T

Chris B
      Participant

Yeah, E/1/2/3’s. Glyn Durrant is probably the best person to contact: glyn@surreyleague.co.uk.

There website is shocking, be a good gig for you to re-design?

Chris Hewitt
      Participant

Hmmm, Thurs 7 May might work. Need to double check that I can get out of work a bit early that day. If I can then I might join you.

Chris

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.