Majorca Training Camp 2016

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Russell
      Keymaster
      Guys n Gals

The weather is now on the turn….. soon we will be wearing all sorts to keep warm and fitting our mudguards / overshoes / lights as it will be cold wet and dark at 4pm ;-(

However …

There is a ray of sunshine

We are off to Majorca in the spring!!!

This is a great chance to get fit early in the season in lovely sunshine in some of the best scenery in Europe, the cycling is truly EPIC and there is something everyday tailored for everyone and all abilities from social rider to racing gazelle!! It is also good motivation to get on the bike during the winter.

The amazing gang that went last year i can honestly say were still beaming about it months later, friends were made as much on the awesome climbs and thrilling descents as the friendly bar “apres ride”

I have attached a pack of info telling you all you need to know – (any questions please ask) all we need to do now is decide the date (FAST) i need to reserve rooms so if you are interested please let me know if there is any week you simply cannot go????

Please let me know ASAP if you want to come so I can get a feel for numbers

Keep pedalling,
      Pete

07770 820186

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘READ ME FIRST – How to subscribe to a forum and add a post’ is closed to new topics and replies.