Welcome to Oxted Cycling Club!
You’ll get much more out of cycling with a club…
- You’ll get fitter, faster.
- You’ll get good advice and helpful tips.
- It’s much more enjoyable riding with friends.
- We cater for all ages, levels, shapes and sizes!
- You’ll see beautiful scenery and learn more routes.
- It’s safer. Car drivers treat groups with more caution.
- If you just want to ride occasionally, you’re very welcome.
- If you want to go further, faster, you’ll find like minded friends.
- If you want to race, time trial or train for Triathlons – you’re in the right place.
- Just £35 a year. Compare that to a gym membership…for a fraction of the enjoyment. £55 for couples and families, kids go free. Under 18’s need a parental consent form to ride.
We meet at 9am Saturday and Sunday at Caffe Nero, 139 Station Road East, Oxted, RH8 0QE.
We only have ONE club rule! Read our SAFETY RULES
Please email FIRST: Russell Hicks, Chairman: firstname.lastname@example.org Or phone/text: 07970 507 657
You don’t have to join until you’re sure and have ridden a couple of times with us, when you’re ready, here’s the membership form: Membership form7.17